December 14, 2023, 0 Comments
SAFETY MEASURES: CAR HEADLIGHT
Most people ask which light is used at night? The Headlight of course.
Headlights are among the most important exterior parts that secure the safety of the drivers, passengers and pedestrians most especially at night during a long distance driving.
The primary task of a headlight is to safe guard anything that has breath be it human being or animals. It helps the driver to see from afar so as to avoid accident that may lead to serious injuries or death.
At dark and cold times of the year when the seasons isn’t favorable, the Headlight helps the driver to see through obstructions on the road.
Drivers with a poor headlight should not drive at night on a high speed especially in a close environment, because such a close environment might be filling with children playing games on the street,
in other words a driver should always put on his headlight 24|7 at night for security reasons.
Driver should therefore always flash there headlight at times to warn other road users.
BENEFITS OF CAR HEADLIGHT
There is nothing worse than struggling to see what is in front of you combine with the fear that you are going to hits someone.
- INCREASE VISIBILITY LEVEL: If a driver has a bad eye sight, the rate at which he sees object will be low even when he or she is using the recommended glasses, this is one of the big challenges a driver face at night, therefore a brighter headlight can help increase the visibility most especially at night in order to avoid unforseen incident.
- ITS ACT AS INDICATOR FOR OTHER VEHICLE: It is advisable to have your headlight working properly and brighter. This helps to tell other drivers at your front, back and sideways and also the pedestrian that a car is on a motion.
- HELP TO BRIGTEN THE ROAD AT NIGHT: Do you know that driving at night is risky if the car is not equipped with a decent headlight, then you are putting your life at risk. When your headlight is on, it help you to see what is before you in order not to bash them while driving on the road. It is important you have your headlight on all through the night until you get to your final destination to avoid fatal accident that lead to death.
- HELP TO SAVE MONEY: While driving at night and the visibility level is low, this can cause a serious damage if you bash your car against an object or pedestrian. Bashing your car on an object, another car or an human can cause you a lot of money for vehicle repair, spare parts replacement, and service fee and hospital bills.
- GIVES YOUR CAR AN APPEALING VALUE: If your car has a sleek and stylish headlight, it can give your car a modern and sophisticated look that is appealing to the eye.
- HIGHT RESALE VALUE: As a car owner and you are interested in selling your car, the chances that your car will be sold at bigger rate is certain if the headlight is upgraded to the latest model. In short if every part of the car is upgraded, then note that your account will be breathing high.
After a long term driving in the day, most commuters are driving to their prospective home at dusk.
To stay safe in the darkness, it is important you take good care of your headlight to keep you and your passenger’s safe on the road.
Properly adjusted and cared-for headlight can literally make a difference between life and death.
- Due to the dust around, clean the headlight properly before starting a ride.
- Let go of the old one, Change your headlight to a modernize one.
- if the bulb is burnt endeavor to change it immediately and take your car to an automobile clinic for a round checkup
- If your front car has been bashed by another car, make sure you don’t manage the headlight because the headlight is located not too far from the front grill; change it as soon as you can so that it will not be affected.
Are you looking for an Autocare Workshop that will help restore your Headlight to a good shape? Think no other than ISN AUTOCARE SERVICES